bluespec.com Forum Index bluespec.com
Bluespec Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing Resets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bluespec.com Forum Index -> Designing with BSV's Rules, Interfaces, ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dabox367

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Changing Resets Reply with quote

So I have made a shift buffer module (also called a "smart buffer" in some literature ... doesn't really matter if you know what it is or not) and I'm wanting to use it in another design. However, instead of it connecting it's RST_N to the RST_N of the calling module I want to change it's reset to a Bool clear. How do you do this in BSV? I've looked at the C9.10 in the reference but it for crossing domains ... not what I'm doing. I've also seen the attributes related to resets and clocks but again nothing that I could use. Is there a way to change the default reset for a module in the declaring module? In advance, I appreciate all help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bluespec.com Forum Index -> Designing with BSV's Rules, Interfaces, ... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: