bluespec.com Forum Index bluespec.com
Bluespec Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BSV to SystemC conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bluespec.com Forum Index -> Tools: BSC (Bluespec Compiler)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jugantor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: BSV to SystemC conversion Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a query regarding the Bluespec version 2008.06.E and the systemc conversion thing that it supports.
I want to convert a .bsv file into its systemc format, but when i try to do that, its giving me errors saying
"../../Bluespec-2008.06.E/lib/Bluesim/bluesim_systemc.h:6:21: error: systemc.h: No such file or directory"
and all the relevant errors.

Even when i include the said file, it gives me errors.

I have systemC installed in the system also. so, is the problem due to systemc installation or anything else ?

I have come to know that bsc should generate a .so file which is the systemc format of the bsv file
i have no clue.
Please help.

--
Thanks ,

Jugantor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bluespec.com Forum Index -> Tools: BSC (Bluespec Compiler) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: